Three levels of core support are available to potential funders. They are:
- Gold Level Supporter - $75,000+ per year receives all six benefits of core support
- Silver Level Supporter - $50,000 - $74,999 per year with option to choose four benefits of core support
- Bronze Level Supporter - $25,000 - $49,999 per year with option to choose two benefits of core support
Benefits of core support include:
- Acknowledgement on the Tar Wars web site, tobacco cessation/public health web site, and link to supporter's site.
- Recognition in printed and online program and marketing materials.
- Recognition at the Tar Wars National Conference.
- Recognition in advertisements, publications, and other marketing venues.
- Recognition and visibility at all Tar Wars exhibits and CME presentations.
- Inclusion of corporate name and logo or tag line on Tar Wars promotional items.
Supporters may also elect to sponsor or fund specific program elements for a one-to-three year period in the form of educational grants and scholarships.
All donations are tax deductible and managed through the American Academy of Family Physicians Foundation. Your donation can be processed online. For further information about the AAFP tobacco-free initiatives, please contact Pamela Rodriguez, Tobacco Control Manager, at (800) TAR-WARS or email@example.com.